Balen ning Arayat
Region Central Luzon (Region III)
District 3rd District
• Mayor Emmanuel Manahan Alejandrino
• Total 134.48 km2 (51.92 sq mi)
Elevation 8 m (26 ft)
• Total 121,348
• Density 900/km2 (2,300/sq mi)
Time zone PST (UTC+8)
ZIP code 2012
Dialing code 45
Income class 1st class
Arayat is a first class municipality in the province of Pampanga, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 121,348 people. A large portion of Mount Arayat is located within this municipality.
Arayat is politically subdivided into 30 barangays.
- La Paz (Turu)
- Plazang Luma
- San Agustin Norte
- San Agustin Sur
- San Antonio
- San Jose Mesulo
- San Juan Bano
- San Mateo
- San Nicolas
- San Roque Bitas
- Cupang (Santa Lucia)
- Matamo (Santa Lucia)
- Santo Niño Tabuan
- Kaledian (Camba)
DemographicsPopulation census of Arayat
Year Pop. ±% p.a.
1990 73,189 —
1995 85,940 +3.26%
2000 101,792 +3.44%
2007 118,312 +2.17%
2010 121,348 +0.85%
Source: National Statistics Office
View of Mount Arayat
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- "Province: Pampanga". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Province of Pampanga". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Arayat, Pampanga.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
Cabiao, Nueva Ecija
Santa Ana Candaba